Monday, December 8, 2008

We got snow.




We went to SLC this last weekend for the Rowley family Chistmas party and came home today to an inch of snow on the ground. I don't know weither to be excited or bummed- sledding on old main is fun, but snow is cold. The drive down was pretty horrible, not only was the wind blowing the snow sideways, but there was a bunch of fog on I-15 and two cars had slid off the road in Sardine canyon. You gotta love winter in Logan. I am sitting in the top floor of the library and taking a break from studying for finals. I have two on Tuesday and one Thursday morning. Alli and Hailey are still in SLC, dipping candy for Christmas. In other words, I miss my wife and kid! Heres a newer shot of The Boo (that is Hailey's nickname).


It has been a weird week. I am going to start a new job on the 16th working as the Front Office Manager at the SpringHill Suites Marriott on the south side of town. I quit my job at the Hampton Inn on the 3rd, and I haven't had anything to do besides studying since then. You would think that I would have great grades on my finals since I have had so long to study, but I don't know if that will be the case. I'm pretty excited for the new job. The company I am going to work for manages a string of properties in Utah and Idaho and will be working on a new hotel in Pocatello right as I graduate, so they told me that if all goes well, I should be ready to go to Pocy in about a year. Well see how it all works out.
Alli is done for the semester with her 2 online classes and is just hanging out with Boo Baby now, dreading having to go back to work after New Year's. We had a great Thanksgiving with the Maxfield's a few weeks ago and can't wait for school to be finished. She made all of the bedding for Hailey's crib and the quilt that Hailey is crying on in the pic above. We have all of our Christmas decorations up and we will have to get some pictures of the house up soon.

1 comment:

Brockalee said...

Kenny,

I shake my fist at your complete and utter AWESOMENESS!!!!