Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photos and Random Stuff















Allright, at the "gentle coaxing" of Nancy and Co. I am adding some more photos of Hailey and Alli to the blog. Since this is a landmark day (2 blogs in consecutive days! Woo Hoo!), I will just add some photos and quickly describe them.

The above photo was taken in our living room and is meant to be our Christmas card. It took forever to get baby to keep her eyes open for the picture. She does look really nice with the bow in her hair though. The top shot is one of Me and Boo Baby when we were setting up the Christmas decorations.

Here is Hailey again. She is actually pretty strong for her age, she's able to hold her head up already and stand as long as we help balance her. She likes looking around at anything that is bright or shiny. In this photo, she was staring at the laptop screen.


The next photo is of Krystal and her "significant other," Grant. They came to visit during Thanksgiving break. It was the first time that Krystal had met a lot of Grant's family (which is always a nerve racking experience) and the first time that Grant had met us, so we tried to be nice to him. I took the pic of them and told Krystal how nice the picture looks, but I didn't show her. I think she may be mad at me for posting a picture of her right as she woke up, but she loves me and will forgive me quickly. :)


The last pic is of our backyard with snow in it. Too bad Mom and Dad won't get to see any snow this year!

Hope this fills you baby craving, Mom! I need to get back to studying. For some reason, it is easier to listen to Rage Against the Machine and mess around on Youtube than do my homework.

PS... Hailey is being blessed on Sunday. Anyone who would like to come is welcome to join us!












1 comment:

Brockalee said...

That's one cute kid you have there