Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Holidays!!










Wow, the Holidays were a lot of fun. We went down to my parents house for Christmas. We played games and ate a lot of yummy food. I(Allison) helped my mom dip tons of Chocolates and in return got to take some home. They are soooo delicious. Every year my mom makes us all PJ pants and even Hailey got some this year. As soon as I get a picture of her in them I will post it. On New Years day we went sledding, it was a blast. Kenny got snow down his pants the first time he went down so he didn't last very long, but still had fun. The best thing that happened at the beginning of December is Hailey had her baby blessing. She was so cute and didn't cry. Here are some pictures of that wonderful day. We hope everyone had a good new year and Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

A Date with Pinterest said...

Awwww!! So so beautiful!!! I love it!!! You guys make way way cute babies!! Keep it up :) heehee
xoxo
Becky